Thread: Presentational Slideshow Script

Thanks

Default Presentational Slideshow Script

1) Script Title: Presentational Slideshow Script
    2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...ationslide.htm

3) Describe problem: I noticed the html link on the bottom of the script. do i have to keep it in that place or can i move it on the page? if i'm leaving all of the information in the source do i have to leave the link on the page back to dynamicdrive? not sure if the client will want the link on her page.. but in she understands it has to be in the source and is okay with that. Thank you

Sandy K

Thanks
    Thanked 3,216 Times in 3,178 Posts
    Blog Entries

If you were to look at DD's usage terms:

usage terms

You would see that there is no requirement to link back to Dynamic Drive, though that is appreciated. The main issues are that you include the script credit (that otherwise invisible comment associated with the script's source code that identifies the script and its author) in the source code of all pages using the script. And that you not resell or redistribute (present the script as an item for others to use for free or otherwise) the script. You can sell your work that uses the script, just not the script itself.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate