Thread: Accordion Content script (v1.3) ... need some help

Thanks

Default Accordion Content script (v1.3) ... need some help

1) Script Title: Accordion Content script (v1.3)

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...daccordion.htm

3) Describe problem:

There are two CSS classes to be applied to the menue-header when it's collapsed and expanded; is it possible to add those classes to the menue-content as well, when it is collapsed/expanded? You have opened the content of the first header, for example; when expanding the second header's content, the collapsing content of the first header sould have another background-image/font-color/etc.

P.S.: very nice script! Sorry for my lack of English.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 993 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sure, if you mean the same two CSS classes that are applied to the header, but to the content DIVs as well. Inside ddaccordion.js, find and add to the two functions expandit() and collapseit() with the lines in red:

Code:
    	expandit:function($targetHeader, $targetContent, config, isclicked){
    		$targetContent.slideDown(config.animatespeed, function(){config.onopenclose($targetHeader.get(0), parseInt($targetHeader.attr('headerindex')), $targetContent.css('display'), isclicked)})
    		this.transformHeader($targetHeader, config, "expand")
    		$targetContent.addClass(config.cssclass.expand).removeClass(config.cssclass.collapse)
    	},

collapseit:function($targetHeader, $targetContent, config, isclicked){
    		$targetContent.slideUp(config.animatespeed, function(){config.onopenclose($targetHeader.get(0), parseInt($targetHeader.attr('headerindex')), $targetContent.css('display'), isclicked)})
    		this.transformHeader($targetHeader, config, "collapse")
    		$targetContent.addClass(config.cssclass.collapse).removeClass(config.cssclass.expand)
    	},

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ddadmin For This Useful Post:

WiMu (05-25-2008)

Thanks

huh ... this does very "interesting" effects on my css I think I'll have to make some adjustments to get the intended look, but works great.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 993 Posts
    Blog Entries

You can always replace the variables config.cssclass.expand and config.cssclass.collapse with 2 literal CSS classes as well, different from those applied to the header, such as "opencontent" and "closedcontent".