Thread: Date specific table

Thanks

Default Date specific table

I'd like to put a table on the main page of our intranet, and have the information displayed changed with the date. List the day's menu, birthdays, any special happenings, etc. Without having to go in daily to change this information. I could do that, but I don't really trust my fill-in for days I'm gone, and she knows nothing about html. I'd like to enter in a couple weeks or a month's worth of information and have it just displayed automatically on that date.

Possible?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

Using Daily iframe content II you could put your table(s) in the iframe. Or if you want to get really creative, you could modify the script to be a daily table script.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks
    Blog Entries

You can't do this with plain HTML. You'd need to use JavaScript or a server-side language - preferably the latter, as it would load faster, be less browser-specific and you could use a database or similar.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!