Thread: Problem running scripts

Thanks

Default Problem running scripts

I have no idea where my post went BUT it's not here.

My problem is that I have a web site that I am re-vamping with Dynamic Drive scripts in it. I did not make the site. I have redesigned the index page and when I post it for viewing the scripts do not work. I have included all of the .js and .ccs files into the folder with the new index. When I open the page on my local computer it works perfectly. When it is on the server it doesn't. As I am really new to this, (i.e. my posting that wasn't there) I am not sure what to include in this posting, or if I should be at a completely different forum for web page problems.

As I am on dial up I can only check responses intermittently. I will check back as the day progresses for what else I might need to include in my posting.
    Last edited by d_weaver; 05-09-2008 at 04:26 PM. Reason: My post did not appear.

Thanks

Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread for the proper posting format when asking a question.

Also, please post a link to your problem page.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
    TheUnlimitedHost | The Testing Site | Southern Utah Web Hosting and Design

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thetestingsite For This Useful Post:

d_weaver (05-10-2008)

Thanks

The site is spaef.com. The revamp is spaef.com/site. I could not this thread earlier to day so I also posted a second thread with a bit more detail, i.e. the script that was being used, that is under "a failure to comprehend"

I seem to be a complete moron with this posting business.

Derek