Thread: Glossy Horizontal (CSS) Menu w/ IFrame.

Thanks

Question Glossy Horizontal (CSS) Menu w/ IFrame.

Hello.
    I saw the Glossy Horizontal (CSS) Menu and have decided to use it for my friend's site. My problem is, as you may see on the site, that when you click on the tabs, the tabs will properly highlight on mouse over and it will load the content into the IFrame window below just fine, but the CSS menu will not change the highlighted tab to the corresponding page. It just stays on the "Home" tab the entire time, even if we were on the "Product" page in the IFrame below.
    I understand the complication that since the outer-frame(containing the CSS menu) does not change then the CSS menu does not change, but I was wondering if there was a way to remedy that.
    Is there a way to dynamically change a CSS property onClick? I've looked and looked, but nothing is specific enough to answer my question. As far as I know, there is no way to change a CSS property, but even with javascript?

Thanks to you guys who do the research and take the time to spread the know-how.

Thanks

You can change the css class of an HTML element via javascript.
    Your general thinking is right, use an onClick to mimic changing the select.

Changing the class, then, is easy. The proplem lies in the fact that you would have to somehow iterating through the other menu elements and removing the selector id on the rest of them.

Possible, but outside my realm of javascript knowledge.

I'd recommend posting in the JS forum.

Thanks

Thanks, I'll try that out. While it's still posted in this forum, is there anyone else who has any suggestions?

Thanks

See your JS Thread
    Learn how to code at 02geek

The more you learn, the more you'll realize there's much more to learn
    Ray.ph!