Thread: AnyLink Drop Down Menu

Thanks

Default AnyLink Drop Down Menu

I was hoping somebody could help me to install this script via my IPB.

I have correctly inserted the code into my <head> so I know that bit is correct.

The section I am having trouble with is this one...

<a href="default.htm" onClick="return clickreturnvalue()" onMouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, menu1, '150px')" onMouseout="delayhidemenu()">Web Design</a>

...and I'm not 100% sure how to add this bit in order to make things work. I have been to my ACP > Manage Components and created a new component. Although I am getting it to part display it leaves ">" tags displayed where the component title / drop down menu should display.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks

Here's a link to an existing thread explaining how to properly use the menu:

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16812

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 993 Posts
    Blog Entries

Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread for the proper posting format when asking a question.

To add to Tony, the part you highlighted in yellow basically shows an example link, and what code you would add inside it to associate the drop down menu with it. The key is this portion:

Code:
    onClick="return clickreturnvalue()" onMouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, menu1, '150px')" onMouseout="delayhidemenu()"
    Last edited by ddadmin; 03-29-2008 at 08:44 AM.

Thanks

OK noted, thanks