Thread: E-Commerce (shopping cart)

Thanks

Default E-Commerce (shopping cart)

I normally only deal with front end work but I have been offered something that deals with back end e-commerce.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any places for free or even pay templates that are easy to drop into html sites and easy to edit to allow them to blend in with the site and not stand out too much.

I am new to e-commerce so I have no idea where to even start, any help would be great.

-- Nate

Thanks

Default Shopping cart software

You can try this fully functional shopping cart software

This shopping cart provides all necessary features including discount prices, inventory management, integrated shipping cost calculator, secure digital goods delivery, discount coupon codes.

Shopping cart is easily managed via secure administrative area. Integration of the software into existing website is easy with the use of flexible HTML templates. Shopping cart also provides means for order management, automatic e-mail notifications. Shopping cart is search engine friendly. Affiliate version is available that enables one to set-up multiple affiliated shops on their website. Shopping cart uses PayPal as the primary payment gateway.

Thanks

If you need good integration with existing HTML pages, try Avactis shopping cart. It allows parts of its storefront to be added into other pages by inserting specific PHP tags in them. The only problem is that you'll need to pass your former static pages through PHP interpreter, for the tags to "come alive" More here: http://avactis.com/manuals/Understan...actis_Tags.php