1) Script Title:
Animated Collapsible DIV

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...edcollapse.htm

3) Describe problem:
Hi, I have to post my question again as I didn't get reply yesterday.

I have one more question on your javascript:slideit() function:

I test it in my program to slide down/up my "html:form1". I have two jsp files "2.jsp" (form2) & "3.jsp" (form3), both of them include one jspf file "1.jspf" which is within "html:form1". I use your "slideit()" in "1.jspf" and I add "document.form1.submit()" in "slideit()" because of switching page between "2.jsp" and "3.jsp".

I find that I can keep the same sliding down (or slidng up) between these two jsps by adding "document.form1.submit()" with the server side java servlet code, but there is not a sliding movement any more and it is just a quick change for down and up for the form1. If I remove "document.form1.submit()" from the Javascript, I can see nicely sliding movement but there is no consistent sliding down/up in these two jsps (one is down and one is up at the same time).

So I guess this is because of the "document.form1.submit()" I added within the javascript (slideit() function) and I have to do that to go back and forth
between "2.jsp" and "3.jsp". Is it possible to still get a sliding movement for my case? Or the sliding movement is only working for one page and I couldn't
make it for many pages with the same sliding down/up?

Thank you.