Thread: How to make image gallery in flash

Thanks

Smile How to make image gallery in flash

Hello fellow forum users!

I really need some help. I am trying to figure out how to make a flash gallery within a template that I am using for a website. The website has a gallery but it only has about 10 photos. So I figured I would just make buttons and make my own gallery. But I can't figure out what to do to get the buttons which are thumbnail pictures, to load the full size pictures. I also dont know how to make whatever it is called that holds the full size pictures. This is the website I am referring to.... www.hdtattoo.com also the page I am referring to is the one called Gallery in the door. I am trying to basically make thumbnails half the size of the ones there and I want them all to load in the upper screen like it does currently. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Thanks

If you're asking how to make any image gallery in Flash, just Google it. There are a ton of resources online and some ready-made free Flash components and movies as well.

If you're asking how to change that particular gallery on that page, it depends on what methods are being used. There are a handful of ways that it can be done, each of which require a different explanation on how to edit.

Thanks

Thanks for your response! I want to change the particular gallery there. I was able to change the pictures there by swapping the bitmarks but I dont know how to make more. I dont know how to tell the button to load the picture in the top area of the screen.

Thanks

Medyman,

you said that there are plenty of resources online and some ready-made free Flash components. Well I couldn't find really good resources.

I have a great example of a spectacular dynamic Flash gallery
    http://www.euro2008.uefa.com/photos/index.html

Do you know is there any template that is very close to this one ?