Thread: Please help me

Thanks

Unhappy Please help me

Hey everyone,
    I'm pretty much useless with HTML, but am working on a school project building a website. I got the code here for a drop down menu but am having some trouble.
    We have been directed to link to our other pages using relative links i think they are called. it's where you link to a file in your system prior to putting the site online and then when the site goes online, it doesn't have the drive name next to the file, which allows the thing to work.
    So, if the file is in the same folder as the website, the link is just the name of the file.

The problem is that the drop menu is not taking these as addresses. I know that the link name is right, because it works in a normal format. What do I need to edit about the script to make this work?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,194 Times in 3,157 Posts
    Blog Entries

Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread for the proper posting format when asking a question.

Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.

Generally relative links in a script will behave the same way that relative links on the page that uses the script will behave. In other words, no matter where the script is, the links will be relative to the page that is using the script.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate