Thread: Script to email e-cards

Thanks

Default Script to email e-cards

Hi guys! I am just beginning to enjoy java scripting and was wondering if any of you could tell me where can I get the relevant information/script to be able to set up a way for emailing E-cards. This issue came to my mind this morning while browsing a very popular cuisine magazine here in New Zealand where I live.

For your perusal please click on http://www.cuisine.co.nz/index.cfm?pageId=16435

Cheers and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

I am just beginning to enjoy java scripting
    ECMAScript - including its common derivatives, JavaScript and JScript - has nothing to do with the Java programming language. There's no such thing as "java scripting".

where can I get the relevant information/script to be able to set up a way for emailing E-cards.
    This is not something that can be done with a client-side script. It requires you to send MIME encoded mail from the server-side. Any server-side language should be capable of doing this, assuming your host provides programming abilities on the server.

You should be able to find lots of information on the Web regarding sending e-mail, including HTML/MIME encoded e-mail, but first you'll have to find out what languages (PHP, ASP, JSP, etc.) are available to you.

Mike