1) Script Title: Animated Collapsible DIV
2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...edcollapse.htm
3) Describe problem: No problem, just a question.
I'd like to be able to do the following when the slideit() function is activated:
1) Slide the content div up/down (already part of the script)
2) Change the background CSS of the element I clicked on (h1).
I'm using this script for a kind of menu (though not exactly). There is a <h1> element which serves as the link. When I click it, I'd like this to stand out and become a more prominent header.
Basically go from:
<h1 style='background:#eee url(plus.gif) no-repeat right'>Heading</h1>
Is this possible?
<h1 style='background:#ccc url(minus.gif) no-repeat right'>Heading</h1>
Thanks for the help in advance!