Thread: What did I do?

Thanks

Default What did I do?

1) Cool DHTML tooltip

2) http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...tmltooltip.htm

3) Tool tips not showing all of a sudden

So admittedly I'm a total newb when it comes to javascript. Not to mention web design and development at large :-)

That having been said I've managed to get several 3rd party scripts working on my site over the last year.

I've been using Cool DHTML Tooltip with no problems to display information about the adventure racing teams listed on this page:

http://www.checkpointtracker.com/ind...rd&eventID=130

This has been working for ages...until yesterday.

I've been making changes to the design and layout...slowly...and testing after each with great success over the last two days. I left that page in working order late yesterday...or so I thought.

I just fired it up to do some more work today and I've got no tool tips and I have no idea why.

Firebug says:

tipobj has no properties
    ddrivetip("<strong>AAR/ Peanut Butter (#105)</strong><br/><span class=eyecatcher>Ranked</span></a><br/> - Tina ...", undefined, undefined)index.cfm (line 183)
    onmouseover(mouseover clientX=0, clientY=0)index.cfm (line 1)
    [Break on this error] if (typeof thecolor!="undefined" && thecolor!="") tipobj.style.backgroundColor=...

...I have no idea what to do with this information...

If anyone would be willing to take a look at the source and see if anything jumps out I would GREATLY appreciate it.

I've got a race in Texas using the site to deliver online coverage starting Saturday morning (1/26) so I really need to get this working asap.

Thanks in advance to any kind soul that would like to hone their skillz on my skanky website :-)

Cheers,
    Yak

Thanks

DER!!!

Somehow...no idea...I inadvertantly removed the <body> tag.

That'll do it every time :-)