Thread: Need a CSS/HTML 4.01 Programmer

Thanks

Default Need a CSS/HTML 4.01 Programmer

Hey all,

I've been working on this site and have run out of time, steam and am simply stuck on a few things.

http://www.GreaterRangeDJ.com

I'm a professional developer, but mainly on the intranet and web application side of things. I've been doing css for 1.5 yrs now, so I know enough to not make too big a mess.

Anyway, the project is pretty simple.

1) I need for the back ground repeating graphic on all pages to not slide over the top of the logo when the window is resized to a small window.

2) I need for the text on all pages to not slide behind the graphics of other elements.

3) If the text must go behind the bottom 'header' on the front page as the window is made smaller, scroll bars should appear.

4) The 18px gutter on the right, should have the scroll bar appear in it. Not next to it as it does now.

5) The graphics on the right, in the sub pages should resize nicely with the window size.

6) The site should work in Mac and PC(IE 5.5, IE6, IE7), Opera, Netscape(most current), and Firefox. Not perfect, but not look like butt either.

Ok, so that's what I need.

Let me know how much $$. I prefer to work with those who hand code (I like clean code I can maintain). This is a single job bid, not a per hour job.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
    BN
    Last edited by brentnicholas; 01-18-2008 at 07:26 PM. Reason: clarification

Thanks

I'm interested. Got an email address?
    Wouldn't like to quote the price here, or else it'll be like an auction.
    Peter - alotofstuffhere[dot]com - Email Me - Donate via PayPal - Got spare hardware? Donate 'em to me :) Just send me a PM.
    Currently: enjoying the early holidays :)
    Read before posting: FAQ | What you CAN'T do with JavaScript | Form Rules | Thread Title Naming Guide

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

That was very interesting. Nearly all the books I read on accessibility and portability in addition to css, talk about XHTML very consistently. This article took a very pureist approach I'd not seen previous to this.

Now I'm looking at all the code I've written for the last 1.7 years and not looking forward to testing them with the 4.01 specification. Oh, well I could have been writing it for 5yrs..

Thanks,

BN