Thread: Conv/hide textbox onclick to a dropdown, onmouseout dropdown set val sel to textbox

Thanks

Question Conv/hide textbox onclick to a dropdown, onmouseout dropdown set val sel to textbox

Hi, I need help Please!

Conv/hide textbox onclick to a dropdown, onmouseout dropdown set value selected to textbox

I want a text box with image - onclick image hide text box & display drop down or change text box to dropdown & on exit of drop down display text box with selected value

One will only see the dropdown on click of textbox & hide dropdwon on loose focus/mouseout of dropdown & set the selected value of dropdown in the text box!

- Any ideas Please? - what I want is I nice creative dropdown as one cant set the border style of a dropdown in IE.

Thank You in anticpation.
    Regards

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ismailc View Post
    I want a text box with image - onclick image hide text box & display drop down or change text box to dropdown & on exit of drop down display text box with selected value

One will only see the dropdown on click of textbox & hide dropdwon on loose focus/mouseout of dropdown & set the selected value of dropdown in the text box!
    Are you trying to create your own custom dropdown listbox instead of using standard html "select" tag?

Thanks

Question Yes, want to do something creative

Hi,

Yes i want to try something creative as one can't change the border style of a drop down in IE.

Is there a way of maybe hiding the dropdown border & only maybe visible onmouseover?

Thank You - Regards