Thread: Form help

Thanks

Post Form help

Hey I am putting a form on one of the pages I update and was just curious what happens when they press the send button?...right now I have it to go back to the page the form is on..but I never recieve the message? I have the send button linked to my email but that doesn't seem to be working...am I completely off?

Theresa

Here's my code:

<form action="/fitnessfactor.html" method="post">

<input type="text" name="first_name" size="30" maxlength="25" value="Enter first name" />
    <input type="text" name="email_address" size="30" maxlength="30" value="Email address" />
    <textarea name="question" cols="50" rows="10" wrap="virtual" class="fla****"> Ask your personal trainer...
    </textarea>
    <br><br>
    <a href="mailto: theresagaree@clearchannel.com"><input type="submit" value="Send" class="fla****" /></a>
    <input type="reset" value="Clear" />
    </form>

Found it!!! Never mind, form action should be my email address!...
    Last edited by resa; 05-13-2005 at 09:35 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by resa
    Never mind, form action should be my email address!...
    No, it shouldn't. See an earlier post of mine on the subject. You can ignore the comments that relate to the second and third quoted sections, but you should read the first and last.

Mike

Thanks

Default forms

thanks for the input mwinter, I will check out the sites recommended for helping mail html forms to me