Thread: FrogJS, just a question on if this is possible...

Thanks

Default FrogJS, just a question on if this is possible...

1) Script Title: FrogJS Image Gallery

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...ogjs/index.htm

3) Describe problem:

OK, I'm not a new coder, been messing with JS and DHTML for awhile, but this one is throwing me for a loop. Basically, I LOVE the way FrogJS displays images, and really really want to use it in a site I am getting ready to do.

The problem however, is I need to be able to show all images in a gallery at once. Ideally, I would like the FrogJS as it stands under the header of the page, along with it's previous and next images loading as it does. But under that be able to have all images displayed and have the user click one of those to jump to that image in the FrogJS viewer.

I think it's possible, just not certain how best to go at it.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Anything's possible of course (), but everything about this script, from the set up to the behavior, is meant to cycle through thumbnail images, not show all thumbnails at once. Granted I have yet to actually try and mod this 3rd party script, but at a glance it seems the chances would be rather substantial. Have you looked at Image Thumbnail viewer? It's designed specifically for the browsing of all thumbnails at once.

Thanks

Thanks.

*Tries to figure out how to combine those scripts*