Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Internet Explorer being sued

Thanks
    Blog Entries

If you are comfortable with the add ons and quirks and know how to use a specific browser then that is the one for you.
    Maybe from a user's point of view. From a developer's point of view, the best browser is the one that supports the standards best.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends français | entiendo español | tôi ít hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

True, but again, there is that "opinion" thing. I know persons whom prefer to code for IE over all others. It won't end.
    {CWoT - Riddle } {Freelance Copywriter} {Learn to Write}
    Follow Me on Twitter: @InkingHubris
    PHP Code:
    $result mysql_query("SELECT finger FROM hand WHERE id=3");
    echo 
    $result

Thanks
    Blog Entries

But that doesn't make it a better browser, because coding to IE is less advantageous than coding to standards.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends français | entiendo español | tôi ít hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

It is if you ask them.
    {CWoT - Riddle } {Freelance Copywriter} {Learn to Write}
    Follow Me on Twitter: @InkingHubris
    PHP Code:
    $result mysql_query("SELECT finger FROM hand WHERE id=3");
    echo 
    $result

Thanks
    Blog Entries

There are some people who believe that the moon is made of green cheese. That doesn't mean it's true

Somewhat off-topic, but this reminded me of this interesting video (warnings: 18MB QuickTime movie, inappropriate mentions of wieners, sauerkraut and condiments, may offend).

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

Pretty funny. Kafka-esque. A little O. Henry type twist at the end too.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

Seems kinda ridiculious. Msoft should have the right to to bundle their own software on their own OS. Butr actually yes come to think of it it would be nice for the install to ask which browser we prefer. But still microsoft own's the OS so they should be able to bundle their software with it. I dont think i would call that a monopoly. Unless of course you had to have IE to view microsoft.com like it used to be.

Thanks

I agree man.