Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of Office 2007

Thanks

Default What do you think of Office 2007

I just bought Office 2007 Pro today, i think it really ties in with Vista's interface and it is just about the same as my previous 2000 edition, but i thought it was time to upgrade so, oh well i did. I dont think it was that much waste of money.

Thanks

It's nice, but painfully slower than Office 2003. Also, I can't find where some tools/options are. Office 2007 is quite a steep learning curve, but it's pretty good.
    Peter - alotofstuffhere[dot]com - Email Me - Donate via PayPal - Got spare hardware? Donate 'em to me :) Just send me a PM.
    Currently: enjoying the early holidays :)
    Read before posting: FAQ | What you CAN'T do with JavaScript | Form Rules | Thread Title Naming Guide

Thanks
    Blog Entries

It's an office suite. Yay.

I think people have more-or-less reached the limits of possible features of an office suite, Microsoft included, as evidenced by the fact that the features most people use regularly existed in Office 95.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

I'm on Office 2007 right now, typing a boring report on Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S). I don't want to look at some ugly grey screen while typing up a boring report, thank you very much.

Peter - alotofstuffhere[dot]com - Email Me - Donate via PayPal - Got spare hardware? Donate 'em to me :) Just send me a PM.
    Currently: enjoying the early holidays :)
    Read before posting: FAQ | What you CAN'T do with JavaScript | Form Rules | Thread Title Naming Guide

Thanks

That's why you have a fun window open on the other half of the screen. (Yep, I'm mighty efficient.)
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Heheh, aye
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

i went to file -> setup and nothing. it's the same.

Thanks

It's terrible... The interface is brutal, I've only used it for a day at most in total, but that was WAY more than enough!

Don't expect anything from Microsoft...
    >> I hope Bill Gates isn't reading DD forums, because I've criticized Microsoft so much...

Edit: And I use OpenOffice - always have, always will.

// Alex \\
    Alex Blackie, X96 Design
    My Website
    I specialize in: HTML5, CSS3, PHP, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, MongoDB, Linux Server Administration

Thanks

so, no one can help me with this?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by X96 Web Design View Post
    Edit: And I use OpenOffice - always have, always will.
    ha! - I switched to OpenOffice last year. As soon as I got the "insert image" button onto the toolbar, microsoft went bye-bye.