Thread: looking for service

Thanks

Default looking for service

i was wondering if anyone would be willing to tackle a compatability issue for me. Ill pay for the service just let me know what the rate is. Whats going on is my site works in mozilla but in IE its all messed up and doesnt display content properly or at all. Get back to me if you want to do this. THANks for your help

Thanks

Warning: Please use an appropriate title when asking questions. Multiple infractions have put you at a level where another will become a ban, and you have not changed this pattern. A clear title helps your question get answered faster and helps others find the answer for similar problems.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

not a ban oh nooooo...hhahahah wow...some people are way to serious on this crap

Thanks

So far you've been warned 4 times to start titling your threads with something decent. It's more than enough.
    The last thing I want to do is ban you, but unclear titles are a big annoyance and make the forum harder to navigate for those who are looking for answers similar to the questions you have. Please be considerate. If you don't like the rules, I guess you don't like the forum. It's not like we're asking something hard, here. Just title it with something specific and as unique as possible. Just adding "compatibility" to the title here would be passable, though I don't find it too appealing anyway because your question is also vague.
    Seems that adding more details would help in general

(Anyway, I wouldn't be posting this "publicly", except that it seems to be the only way to get attention with it...)
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

I thought my question was clear. Just looking for someone to make my site compatible wtih IE6-7

Ill work on the title thing

Thanks

i fyou go to http://portlandoldport.com/sitenews in mozilla it works
    try it in IE

Not so hot!

Edit: Made it a working link.
    Last edited by tech_support; 12-17-2007 at 07:06 AM.

Thanks

I understood the question; it just wasn't specific enough. "I have some sort of device. I'd like it to fly" is approximately what you said-- there are hundreds of common reasons it might not look the same, and that many ways in which the look may differ. Don't be afraid to tell us why -- it'll help us help you.

And, yes, a link is very helpful.

Unfortunately, I'm on a mac at the moment, so the best I can do is confirm that it works in Mozilla, and Safari too. This means, then, that it's likely a standards-compliancy issue with IE. What, specially, I'm not sure as I can't yet see the problem.

Thanks

hmmmmm.....I HATE IE......it should be disassembled and put to rest.