Thread: HV Menu not centering in FF

Thanks

Default HV Menu not centering in FF

1) Script Title: HV Menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...menu/index.htm

3) Describe problem: In Firefox, my centered, horizontal menu does not recognize when scrollbars are present. So the menu is not centered, it is off center 10 px or so. Is there a way to correct this? Works fine in IE.

Thanks

Thanks. I was looking for the same feature.

Thanks

It is not clear that whether you've applied customized CSS required for your layout in the <div> elements which hold and act as menu items.

If you've used the <div> structure from the menu example, the example itself designed with a layout whose width is 860px. So you mostly need to change that part in such a way that the menu <div> structure position exactly as you need. You can post a link or the code of yours so that we can have a look at it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by codeexploiter View Post
    It is not clear that whether you've applied customized CSS required for your layout in the <div> elements which hold and act as menu items.

If you've used the <div> structure from the menu example, the example itself designed with a layout whose width is 860px. So you mostly need to change that part in such a way that the menu <div> structure position exactly as you need. You can post a link or the code of yours so that we can have a look at it.
    Unfortunately, My CSS doesn't apply to the menu. Centering and making the menu horizontal are simply variables in the HV Menu .js file.