Thread: Need Programmer. Will Pay.

Thanks

Exclamation Need Programmer. Will Pay.

I'm looking for an experienced programmer who is well versed in PHP/MYSQL/JAVASCRIPT/SMARTY to finish up a project.

You must be able to work with existing code and integrate the project into Wordpress and Simple Machines Forums.

This project has a STRICT deadline. The previous programmer was unable to finish on time. I need someone who is conscious of deadlines.

I need to get this thing done by mid November so I need serious inquiries ASAP. The project is already WAY past the original deadline.

I can/will pay up to $1,000 for this job. More if needed.

Anyone interested please contact me at:

davidw@crankyyellow.com

Only Serious Inquiries need respond. I will send you project details/specs then.

You must be able to work/finish this in the next few weeks.

Lets talk.

(If the original programmer reads this... please message me in regards to payment!)

Thanks

I've still not found anyone for this.
    Please message me if you are interested.

It is crucial I find someone to finish this up ASAP.

If I do not receive any response soon I will move on to other programming websites... I just thought I'd give Dynamic Drive the first grab.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Perhaps including what the project details are would be helpful in gaining a response. Most of us meet your needs but if we don't know what we are needed for there is no worries on our part about your deadlines.

Shall we build a forum? A whole site? A groundbreaking new computer language? What are we needed for?
    {CWoT - Riddle } {Freelance Copywriter} {Learn to Write}
    Follow Me on Twitter: @InkingHubris
    PHP Code:
    $result mysql_query("SELECT finger FROM hand WHERE id=3");
    echo 
    $result

Thanks

Complete knowledge of HTML/JS/PHP and SMARTY (which I don't know, but doesn't seem too complex-- just a tool made with PHP) and two weeks? Certainly isn't jumping at me as easy.
    Depending on the project, and given more details, I might be interested, but I just don't know if I could get what sounds like a vast project done so quickly. But with more info, it may turn out not to be so vast.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Please contact me directly if you are interested.
    I will gladly forward project information to you then.

The deadline is busted.

I just need to get this done... so if it takes a while to finish I'm okay... so long as I know it is getting done.

Please email me if you are interested: davidw@crankyyellow.com

Thank you!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I'm doomed with regards to this... I think I'll have to let it go I thought I could do it this week gone, but it turned out otherwise. Sorry Drip!

Also PayPal are saying that my account has been accessed by someone else and want me to verify it before I can do anything with it, but aren't sending the verification telephone call. I'll contact you when it's sorted out.

Chaos reigns supreme...
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

No worries Twey.
    Perhaps you can refer or recommend someone to help out?

It would be great if we could find some one to get started on it this week.

Thanks

I wish I could, but my schedule is so screwed up with work right now that I barely have time to do any personal projects.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
    TheUnlimitedHost | The Testing Site | Southern Utah Web Hosting and Design

Thanks

thetestingsite: Nah... I wouldn't even consider asking you. I know how busy you are. You'll come to me when you're ready for more work . haha.