Advanced Search

Thread: Online registration Script

Thanks

Talking Online registration Script

Hey Guys!

I have a windows based web-server and it runs php. I am looking into developing a site where people can go and register on;line. Now the information of the registration can be stored in a database or can be mailed to an email address. I can google search for script but i am looking for good script (small). Also the kind that I can include in my html page (I dont want to do the whole page in php) Please give me some resource info.
    Thanks

Thanks

PHP runs in any <?php ?> code blocks and the rest can be PHP, or not. You could also store the entire page's html as string(s) in PHP, and you could output it. That is unrelated to the PHP code required for the login.

http://twey.co.uk?q=loginscript

To do something like this yourself:
    http://php-mysql-tutorial.com
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Hi,

I have code of registration form to store form values in database and send email also for activation link. I will emailed u so plz post ur email with subject of registration form
    Thanks

Thanks

As said in the other thread, post code directly in the thread for everyone to learn from and critique/troubleshoot. More efficient, and, really, the point of an online community. This isn't a "post until you get an email adress" board. It's a discussion board.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum