Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: flash form

Thanks

Yes thats a Deal,
    I will do all the graphical changes - do give me a brief of what variables and how the objects in the file - for eg. the text and check boxes relate to AS - So that I can add more check boxes and edit the text it will throw when checked.

Thanks for helping selflessly,

Just like to let you know one thing that needs a little change in the current form you sent - it is the Textarea - it is not a Multiline [which can wrap text in itself - it is just a single line box - Could you make it a multi line [ I am referring to th e big boxes under every topic where an additional note can be typed

I liked the submit button you made at the end - Can the edge of the flash file be white as it shows a black line around it?

I am so excited to see the 2nd page that will format the data like a text note

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yup. Fixed that already. The form is complete and in all it's glory now, just working on the AS for the display/copy text. It is a lot to write, but hopefully I can finish within the next 3 hours. If not I will be very close. Everything has been tested and works pretty well. And everything is pretty self explanitory in the AS. There are two main spots for AS, the Scripts layer hold the copy text stuff and each radio, combo or check box has a little on each of it.

Just FYI...

This form is 2880 pixels high, with 2 radio buttons, 19 combo boxes, 25 input boxes, and 76 check boxes.

That's the largest form I have ever made. LOL. The code itself is easy, just there is so much of it and a lot of back and forth back and forth... it is taking me a long time to type.

Anyway I better get back to it if I am going to finish today.

Edit:
    have completed the form... you can find it HERE It's the only link on there. Enjoy!
    Last edited by BLiZZaRD; 11-05-2007 at 03:05 PM.
    {CWoT - Riddle } {OSTU - Psycho} {Invasion - Team}
    Follow Me on Twitter: @Negative_Chaos
    PHP Code:
    $result mysql_query("SELECT finger FROM hand WHERE id=3");
    echo 
    $result

Thanks

Blizz,
    This was really a great job. Thanks for all your efforts and hard work.

You are very reliable and you really reach out to everyone with an open heart. I dont think anyone would take that extra step to go out of their way and spend their precious time day and night to help. I know I gave you a lengthy task. Also a special thanks to your family for allowing you to complete the form for me.

Now we will be communicating on the minute details or in other words - working of the form - I would prefer creating a new thread "Form Processing" for it as it will be more technical

***********************Very Imp.?*************************
    - The options that haven't been checked - show as 'undefined' in the output text - can that be eliminated?
    - I want only the boxes that are checked to included in the final text / the same with the text boxes - if not filled up then the info should not populate in the final result

Is this possible?

Thanks a Million
    Warm regards
    Gavin [KnightHawk]

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Glad you like it. we can get technical now that you and I are looking at the same thing

to answer your questions:

yes, it is possible. Exactly how you want to do it and what is the most feasible way for you is the question. I thought about doing that from the beginning, using arrays and whatnot to populate the text field. However I didn't think you would get a hold of the file with an understanding of HOW it works.

Now that you (hopefully) understand we can move on to either re-coding the whole thing, or finding other "hacks" that will work
    {CWoT - Riddle } {OSTU - Psycho} {Invasion - Team}
    Follow Me on Twitter: @Negative_Chaos
    PHP Code:
    $result mysql_query("SELECT finger FROM hand WHERE id=3");
    echo 
    $result