Thanks

1st snapshot

Thanks

2nd snapshot

Thanks

3rd snapshot

Thanks

Hi Blizz,

This is the 4th snapshot - I have set all the options in the files that I sent - I actually designed the form in Coffee Cup software - which actually created a flash file which is wierd - it does not open the swf file in IE - rather its kind of an XML file

I hope you will find the options I have embedded into the form while you create it for me

Talk to you soon

Gav

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Are you kidding? Anything else you going to throw at me in the last minute? Wow..

Okay I will take a look as soon as I can.
    {CWoT - Riddle } {OSTU - Psycho} {Invasion - Team}
    Follow Me on Twitter: @Negative_Chaos
    PHP Code:
    $result mysql_query("SELECT finger FROM hand WHERE id=3");
    echo 
    $result

Thanks

Hi Blizz,
    I didn't mean you do all the dirty work - Please dont misunderstand - I thought the more info I send you will help [Sorry about sending so much together] [I really appreciate all that you have done for me so far and what you are doing - Dont know how to thank you] - I sent the files just to show you what the form would all comprise off (As you were waiting for the options and what to select in the dropdowns) - however I have not finished it - I will add the rest to it myself- I tried to do as much as options for you to work on.

Do let me know if I need to duplicate the check boxes or what variables to assign to the sequences that will be added to it in AS for further additions

I would like to know how the documentation would turn out to be - Waiting to see a glimpse of it

That zip file I sent - contained some kind of a flash file that used xml - I thought that would help and make the task easier for you. Once you save all the files to a folder and run the notes.html file it kinds of simulates a flash file but the actual .swf file does not have the info. Sorry to make things difficult - infact I thought It would help.

Thanks again

Regards
    Gav
    Last edited by gavinv3; 10-23-2007 at 02:08 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

No worries... I just thought we were being close to done and then I see 3 more pages, LOL.

I will finish building the form, then make page 2 which is the text. I have already done page 2 and tested it, it works now, separate lines and spacing etc. Copied to the clipboard on button press, etc. etc.

Once the form on page 1 is completed then it should be a done deal. I will have to redo the functionality of it to make room for the last 3 pictures you posted. Once done with that I will open your zip files and get the info I need from them. Then I will create, test and complete. I will write an HTML page for you to use as a stand alone page instead of using the internet, then all you will have to do is copy the files to each persons computer, and ensure they have Flash Player 7 or later

It will take me a little bit of time though as right now it is mid-football season (I am a high school FB coach) and we are in a do or die push right now. I only get to work on Flash at work, when I should be sleeping, and a TINY bit at home late at night (after I finish playing Wii and Xbox 360 )

I will get it done for you no worries, just give me a bit of time, yeah?
    PHP Code:
    echo 
    $result

Thanks

Thanks Mate,
    All the best to you and your football team.

Blizz, I would suggest you take a snapshot of the form in action - thats after putting the zipped files together and then open the notes.html file - as the snapshots I sent you are of very low resolution due to size constraints. Well if you think thats a good idea. I would like to know which country you are in - by the way is that your snap? . .
    Last edited by gavinv3; 10-27-2007 at 04:44 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I am about half way done with this. Should finish up tomorrow some time and have a working example by Monday morning to you. That is providing I don't run into any SNAFU's and all goes well at home (meaning wife will let me work on the computer )

I am in the US, and I hae a real pic somewhere in this forum, I think....
    PHP Code:
    echo 
    $result

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Okay, so things haven't gone as planned. I really don't want to keep you waiting on this, so here is my offer:

I am working on the last bits of it now, should have something later tonight (US PST Time). I will not dwelve into graphics and exacting layouts, but everything will be there.

Everything will work and be ready to go.

If you don't like the style or want to add pictures etc. you can feel free to edit everything as you see fit.

I will make it work great and be to your specs. After you have it how you want if it no longer works or something is wrong I will help you fix it.

Basically I will make the skeleton you make the skin. Deal?

See you in a bit

Edit:
    The submission part is going to take me a while. For now I will let you see the completed page 1 of the form. Because of the size (the actual pixels not the file size) I have included the HTML and the SWF. open the HTML to see it in true size. Also note the submit button works, but nothing is generated in the page 2 text yet. Working on that, but it may be several hours yet - I need a nap

Download files here
    Last edited by BLiZZaRD; 11-02-2007 at 09:06 AM.
    PHP Code:
    echo 
    $result