Thread: how to create this flash effect

Thanks

Default how to create this flash effect

I like to create similar flash as the one below. Anyone know what software to use and related tutorial? Many thanks in advance.

http://www.seanet.tw/webstory/story1.html

Thanks

Forgot to mention, I have "Macromedia Flash MX 2004" software but unable to find anywhere on how to create the flip page effect.

Would appreciate if someone could help. Many thanks in advance.

Thanks

Just so you don't feel like you're being ignored, I'll say that it is a pretty cool effect and I'm not sure how they achieved it.
    If you look closely, it doesn't seem to actually have any 3D motion, just 2D cropping of the page, so you might play with that.

EDIT: Looking at that again, it's very cool. If you click and hold, rather than just clicking for a page turn, you can drag the page back and forth as well as rotating it. It also has some highlights/shadows projected onto the "page", but it does confirm that there is no actual 3D processing on the image itself, just placing that portion onto the 3D part.
    I think there is some pretty advanced action script going on there. Wish I could be more specific.
    Last edited by djr33; 10-15-2007 at 03:37 AM.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Hi there the following link contains downloadable source code (.fla etc.) for a page flip example with an MX 2004 version.
    http://76design.com/shiftcontrol/ind...mic-page-flip/
    There are also several commercial Flash Page flip controls (normally xml controlled) if you just want to buy one and have it up and running asap.
    Just do a search for "flash page flip control"
    Hope this is useful!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

The exact use in the URL you posted is done with pageflip v 2.2 the final update of the page flip tutorials. 2.2 is hard to find, but I do have a copy from when I was working on it

I have linked to it here for you (200kb). It can do a lot more than that site you posted shows.

Also, not trying to step on patmanbofh's toes, the link s/he provided looks similar and may be the same thing, but I didn't bother to download that one and see first. Enjoy.
    Last edited by thetestingsite; 10-21-2007 at 09:26 PM.
    {CWoT - Riddle } {OSTU - Psycho} {Invasion - Team}
    Follow Me on Twitter: @Negative_Chaos
    PHP Code:
    $result mysql_query("SELECT finger FROM hand WHERE id=3");
    echo 
    $result