Advanced Search

Thread: PHP Header file causing problems?

Thanks

Default PHP Header file causing problems?

1) Script Title: Pausing RSS Scroller

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...ller/index.htm

3) Describe problem: I am using a PHP script on my site that requires three separate PHP files to produce a full page: (1) header, (2) content, and (3) footer. The last HTML in the header file starts a row in a table <td> and the footer file begins with </td> that causes the header and footer to "wrap around" the main content.php code. The Demo works fine on my site. But, when I place the scroller <style> code inside the <head></head> tags in my header.php file and the rest of the scroller code in my content.php file, the scroller doesn't work. Is there a problem with breaking up the scroller code into two separate files like I am required to do with my PHP script? In other words, when I run the Demo that is all in one HTML file, everything works fine. But, when I copy and paste the exact Demo code into my header.php and content.php files, the scroller gives me an error message: "Error: Can't find requested RSS in list. I give up trying to fetch RSS feed." My header.php file and content.php file are in the same directory as the Demo, so I know I have the relative paths to scrollerbridge.php correct. Thanks for any help you can give.
    Last edited by oregonduck; 09-21-2007 at 08:06 AM.

Thanks

Default Figured it out

I was able to fiigure this problem out. Works fine once I placed the lastrss in my root directory