Thread: Quick reply problem

Thanks

Default Quick reply problem

Disable right mouse click script II

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex9/noright2.htm

Hi I put the above script on an ez board for a friend and sometimes it work's on the image (most of these images are signatures people carry) and sometimes it dosent it can be the same image but from one post to another post it will or won't work.

Could it be some other java or html she has on the board that is bad or that is conflicting with it?

Some members use html to put their signatures on the board instead of ez codes and quite a few hold links to other boards but again sometime it works on them and sometimes not.

Thank's

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why would you put such a script on a, I assume it is a forum or message board?
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

Some have personal pic's on there and to deter hot linking

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well, OK but, since no script will protect against these things being acquired or linked to in some fashion, there is little real reason to bother, other than to give users a false sense of security. That being said, if you post a link to an example of the problem, no promises of a solution, but I will see what might be done. If it can be made to work, it will at least cut down on frivolous acquisition of and linking to this content.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate