1) Script Title: CMotion Image Gallery II

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...ongallery2.htm

3) Describe problem: This isn't so much a problem, but a question regarding multiple galleries and placement. I searched the forums to see if this issue was brought up before, but I couldn't find any instance. So I apologize if this has been brought up previously. Anyway on to my question.

I'd really like to incorporate the script into my site, however I would like to have 3 galleries side by side running the length, or in this case height, of my page. I've tried to play around with the code, but I have been unsuccessful. I have a very limited knowledge of programming, so I assume this is the issue. I'm sure the resolution is quite simple.

Anyway I'd appreciate any assistance on getting three galleries set up to be sit side by side with no gap between each gallery. Also I can't seem to figure out how to make the gallery run the entire height of my site leaving no gaps and the top or the bottom.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, and again I apologize if this has been addressed in the past.

Thanks!