Thread: [DHTML] Great Combo (cMotion Image Gallery Script & Image Thumbnail Viewer II)

Thanks

Default [DHTML] Great Combo (cMotion Image Gallery Script & Image Thumbnail Viewer II)

1) Great Combo (cMotion Image Gallery Script & Image Thumbnail Viewer II)

2) AUTHOR NAME: UzelJC

3) DESCRIPTION: This isn't new code, but it's a really useful combo with an end result that looks like it was done in Adobe/Macromedia Flash

4) DEMO: http://www.uzelweb.net/dynamicdrive/

INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Download everything for both CMotion and Image Thumbnail Viewer II
    2. Remove the function: enlargeimage from motiongallery.js, Viewer II will do that work for you.
    3. Change you anchors to suite Viewer II (Use ::click instead of ::mouseover)
    4. Make sure you have a "loadarea" div somewhere as Viewer II instructs you to.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,228 Times in 3,189 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not really anything original here.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

Yeah, I know. I'm still new to javascript and learning alot. Being able to combine these two codes saves alot of time that I would otherwise spend a lot of time making a Flash piece.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my idea.

Thanks

I like it. It's certainly not fancy, but that's a good thing in many cases.
    It could probably be coded much more efficiently, since you are borrowing from two scripts, though.
    Certainly seems like a reasonable script, though I'm not sure if it is special enough to be included in the library here.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Default Please help

I have no idea how to do this but I love the way it looks. I want to use the Cmotion Gallery II and the image thumbnailer viewer. I want a scrolling bar of thumbnails on the left and the pictures to display on the right.

Can anyone help me? I am totally new and have no clue what these JavaScripts are doing but I love the way they look.