Thread: php licensing

Thanks

Default php licensing

Does anyone have a free php licensing script? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

I don't really understand the question. Be more specific.

PHP itself is open source and already has copyright things in place. I don't really know how it works specifically, though.

If you are looking for a PHP script that 'licenses', then tell us what you want it to license.
    Would it store it in a database?
    Just output text?
    Actually do some legal registration process?
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

a php lisencing script that does:

makes a random serial that only works for one domain name, a callback in the scripts so it wont work if they remove the part where they put the license.

Thanks

If they have the PHP code, they could remove it anyway. Simply remove both the "it" and the validation check.

It would be very difficult to do anything that would make this confusing to remove.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djr33 View Post
    It would be very difficult to do anything that would make this confusing to remove.
    Not if one were to use Zend Guard, which requires Zend Optimizer to process the output, but the former is far from free.
    Mike