Thread: Scroller Settings Not Working

Thanks

Default Scroller Settings Not Working

The Good News is that I downloaded the DynamicDrive Scroller, and pasted it in a FrontPage website, and it is in fact scrolling the default items.

The Bad News is that the Settings in the Applet re: length, width, background color, etc. do not work. I make the changes and save the code, and nothing changes.

HELP!! PLEASE!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,216 Times in 3,178 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hard to diagnose without seeing the problem page. I'll ask a few questions though. By 'nothing happens' do you mean the changes are not saved or that they get saved but not implemented. Do you have css style on or linked to your page that may be in conflict with the changes you want to make? Is the script wrapped inside an element whose attributes or style prevent it from changing much if at all? Can you at least get changes to take effect locally, on your own computer? I could go on but, I am really stabbing in the dark, so:
    Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread for the proper posting format for asking a question.
    PLEASE: Include the URL to your problematic webpage that you want help with.
    And , if you cannot post us a link to the page because it is not live, can you make a live example of the page available for diagnosis? Or, at least paste the page into a post (if it is not too long)?