Thread: CSS - Cascading Style Sheets

Thanks

Default CSS - Cascading Style Sheets

I wanted to find out if anyone can tell me a workaround for using CSS hover links on images? I've got a problems where I used border="1" for some of my images on the page and when browsing using Opera, Mozilla, etc. I'm getting the border to hover (or change color) like a link does. This doesn't happen in IE which is what I used to design the site around. I know that I can redo the images and set border to 0, but I wanted to find out if anyone knows a way to set images not to hover? Thanks.
    Last edited by djr33; 07-11-2007 at 02:00 PM.

Thanks

Warning: As a new user, you must wait until you have 5 posts before you are allowed to have a signature. It is against the TOS of this board to have a manual signature before that time, due to spamming. As per the pattern of recent spammers, your generic posts and commercial links seem to indicate that your posts may be spam as well. You have been given two infractions for 7 points each, one each for 2 of your 3 posts with an illegal signature. Should you receive another infraction, that will be over the 20-point maximum, which will cause your account to be banned.
    We welcome you to the site if you have an actual interest in discussion and learning, and please continue to ask questions.
    However, spam will not be tolerated.