Advanced Search

Thread: View this youtube movie clip

Thanks

Default View this youtube movie clip

The site address of the youtube movie was provided by a friend. Very amazing to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GNzBFnUAdo

Madam Yang was born without arms. When she was born, her mom wanted to dump her into the sea, but luckily was stopped by Yang's father.

Watch how she uses her legs to do household chores, does sewing, craft work, cooking for her whole family (making noodle and wrapping dumpling as well), catching craps, planting crops, playing card game, etc, like a normal person, except doing it with her feet.

I truly salute her spirit.
    Last edited by jass; 07-08-2007 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks

that's awesome! i personally can't do anything with my feet other than walk, run, roller blade... etc. lol

Thanks

Interesting. All of the science regarding opposable thumbs seems to now be in question.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

I seen that on "Ripley's Believe it or Not" a while back (or at least something similar) and I was amazed. I would not be able to do that currently; however, if I were to lose my arms in some sort of accident I would learn just to be able to survive.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
    TheUnlimitedHost | The Testing Site | Southern Utah Web Hosting and Design