Thread: Drop-down Document Viewer Help please

Thanks

Default Drop-down Document Viewer Help please

1) Script Title: Drop-down Document Viewer

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...opdownview.htm

3) Describe problem:

I don't really have a problem with this script. However, I'm here to ask if it would be possible to use this script in a way that the page it is used on does not include the header of the rest of the website?

For a better understanding of what I wish to accomplish, if you click this Link to a page on my phpbb forum, then click on the GO button for Link Accounts, you see the banners and menu appear within the content frame area and I don't want it there. I'd like only text to be in there.

Could someone help me please? I sincerely appreciate it

Also, does the link in this part of the script ...

Code:
    var iframecode='<iframe id="external" style="width:95%;height:400px" src="featureuse.php"></iframe>'
    have to be the same as the first link in the drop down menu area of the script?

Thanks

The answer to your second question is the link doesn't have to be the first one. The url in

var iframecode='<iframe id="external" style="width:95&#37;;height:400px" src="http://www.yahoo.com"></iframe>'

can be the second or third url, even a url that isn't in your menu.

As for your first question, the pages in the drop-down menu should be pages that have their own css, without the banners and menu. You could also use javascript on your pages to call in a stylesheet without the banner et al, if the page was being called up in an iframe.
    Last edited by Veronica; 06-29-2007 at 03:41 AM.

Thanks

Okay great. Thank you