Thread: PLS!!!!!! Photo Album Script v2.0 enhancement

Thanks

Angry PLS!!!!!! Photo Album Script v2.0 enhancement

1) Script Title: Photo Album Script v2.0

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...photoalbum.htm

3) Describe problem: I have re-made the Photo Album Script so that the image will link to a html page with a orginal size image on it.

(demo example: http://members.shaw.ca/roychiu3/album/index.htm)

DD warning to other members: Above links to a page with adult content.

If you have visited the about demo album, the script have been changed to become a thumbnail navigation. Once you clicks on the thumbnails, it bring you to a html page with an orginal size image on it.

My problem is :

Is it possible to invoke the script so that the navigation link [ highlighted yellow color] will be start on the corresponding index page, NOT starts from page 1.

I thought it will be a very simple amendment, but I can't figure it out

Thank you you all.

Ask me question if you don't really understand what I am talking about.
    Last edited by ddadmin; 06-21-2007 at 05:07 AM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

From your demo it seems the enlarged images are load in a new window, which should solve your problem in a way. Back to the question, it is possible, though unfortunately there's no quick fix to the script to support persistence in such a manner.

BTW, please note that your page is currently in violation of our usage terms, since the credit notice doesn't appear inline on the page. Please reinstate the credit notice.