Thread: Needing Help

Thanks

Default Needing Help

Hello, This is my first time over here, and i wanna say im impressed so far with the tools and information here, i may be using some real soon.
    But today i have a problem at hand, and i have been trying to solve it for 2-3 weeks now, But i dont know what the porblem is. <--- CONFUZED YET?
    http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/6...titled1ex6.gif
    Look at the image on the top left corner, it has a link. I dont want that link there, i want it to say PhoenixPT or somethinng besides the link itself, i dont want my link displayed everywhere.. I was told it was a java problem, then an FF problem, then DHTML and JS. So im lost in where to look. i tried putting certain things in there, and no. I thought maybe it was the spot i put it in, but no. Its not <title> </title>, i got that there too... so i dont know where to start.. Someone please help me.
    If you want... look at this,
    save this code as an html, open it and click the link. In order for u to see that link on the side u have to open it with Javascript, so save as html and Open.!
    HTML Code:
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>PhoenixPT Chat</title>

<script language="javascript">
    <!--
    	function chat() {
    document.title = "Phoenix-PT";		window.open("http://phoenix-pt.awardspace.co.uk/", "chat", "width=655,height=415,toolbar=no,location=no,scrollbars=no,status=no,resize=no");
    	}
    -->
    </script>

</head>

<body>
    <a href="#" onclick="chat();">Chat Now!</a>
    </body>
    </html>

Thanks

You can't get rid of that because it is a security feature in the browser itself. If you look through some of the posts in the Javascript forum, you will see more info about it.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
    TheUnlimitedHost | The Testing Site | Southern Utah Web Hosting and Design