Thread: Page Transition with PHP

Thanks

Default Page Transition with PHP

Is it possible to have a page enter transition, eg:
    <META http-equiv="Page-Enter" CONTENT="RevealTrans(Duration=4,Transition=3)">

on my phpbb index.php page?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

PHP shouldn't affect anything aside from the actual source code sent.

As for that code, I have no idea if it's valid or not. Never seen anything like that before. Sorry.

If it works on any page, though, it would work with PHP if implemented at the right spot (in the head section, that is).
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

There is no head section on the page, it is a php document.
    Link to file - http://www.loora-online.co.uk/phpbb/index.php

Can this page be given a page transition?

Thanks.

Thanks

Yes. There is a head section. Or it's not valid html.

PHP generates text, usually html. (It can generate other things as well, even images, but any page you create with it to be viewed in a browser is html, xhtml, etc.)

The generated output is html, so you need to have it insert into the head section of the generated html the meta tag.

Now, the fact that you are using a forum does make things complex. It's quite possible, but just a lot of work to get into the files. You need to search through the php source code to find where the head section is generated and insert the meta tag into the appropriate place.

You already have, in fact, in addition to javascript, etc. in the head section, two meta tags.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum