Thread: Fields are white; refresh = fields are yellow

Thanks

Question Fields are white; refresh = fields are yellow

My fields are not recognized by the Google toolbar when my form page first loads, hence they are white. But then, if I refresh the page... the Google toolbar magically recognizes the form and changes my fields yellow.

I want them yellow to start with.

I have tried renaming the fields - nothing changes. I have tried putting my java-blank-field-checking scripts at the beginning and end - nothing changes. I have tried putting the <form> tags inside and outside the <table> tags - nothing changes. UGH!!!!

What's Up????

Thanks

<input type="text" name="stuff" style="background-color:#ffff00;">
    ?
    - Ryan "Boxxertrumps" Trumpa
    Come back once it validates: HTML, CSS, JS.

Thanks

Okay, let me rephrase... "I want them Autofillable from the start"

Thanks

This may be something you can chance in the format of your page, but remember that the google toolbar isn't based on just html. There may be very specific rules that dictate how it functions. I'm not sure if anyone here happens to know those.
    you also need to remember that not everyone has the google toolbar. Many use Firefox or another browser that doesn't need the toolbar, since popup blocking and google searching are embedded features, so this wouldn't apply to them.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum