Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Dynamic-FX Slide-In Menu (v 6.5)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exclamation Dynamic-FX Slide-In Menu (v 6.5)

    I've used the Slide-In Menu for quite some time now.
    I've never had any problems with it... until now.

    Suddenly I can't see the menu on my homepage anymore.
    I haven't made any changes in the html page or the .js files, nothing.

    For some odd reasons I can see the menu on your script page at:
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/davidmenu.htm

    But on my page it's totally gone!
    I've had visitors complaining too.
    Here's my page:
    http://www.sheltieworld.net/Breeders.htm

    Hope someone can help me with this.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hmmm... I'm puzzled too...
    Nothing seems to be wrong in Your website...
    The link to ssm.js and ssmItems.js is there and there is nothing wrong in thoose two file...
    I downloaded several files from Your site and tested it in my computer, and it worked! My conclusion is there's nothing wrong with the script nor the html file. It must be caused by other factors... Host server maybe???
    Last edited by gigabites; 09-25-2004 at 01:11 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Since I have other homepages on different hostes, I've tried to upload and view the page there.
    It didn't work on the other hostes either.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    1,563
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Ask your host if they have changed script access rules recently; try to get past the trainee staff first and someone at your ISP might know what's going on...

    cr3ative
    A retired member, drop me a line through my site if you'd like to find me!
    cr3ative media | read the stickies

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Talking Solved!

    I checked the script authors homepage and noticed that he has changed the name from ssmItems to ssmitems on the .js file to avoid bugs. I now changed the file name too and in the HEAD code. It now works!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •