Thread: help in js reqd urgently

Unhappy help in js reqd urgently

hi...i am new in php n dont hv any clue abt java script.
    i hv encountered a problem which it seems can be solved by java script only.
    can some1 pls help me do the same pls?

i basically hv to create a form for online exam.
    i hv a table called question which has questions for diff sections of tests quantitative,analytical ,english and technical.
    the fields in the table are:`id`, `level`, `section`, `quest`, `opt1`, `opt2`, `opt3`, `opt4`, `ans`
    id-quest id,
    level-level of difficulty (easy,medium and hard)
    section-quantitative,analytical ,english and technical
    quest-the question,
    opt- various option and ans-the correct answer.

in my form 10 questions hv to randomly displayed for each section with the 4 options havin radio buttons.
    every 10 sec the question will change.(i hv used meta refresh tag for this)
    the form wil hv 2 buttons confirm and next. on pressing confirm the ans wil be verified and score will be updated while on pressin next next question will be displayed. after 10 questions for a section next set of ques for diff section shud be displayed.(ie after 10 questions for analytical the page shud be redirected to tech.php)
    i hv absolutely no clue wht to do n how.
    help wil really be appreciated.

1. i am not able to get the logic of combining the refresh with next button by keepin the count of quest.
    2.whn i use for the same question is bein displayed 10 times instead of 10 diff questions being displayed.

Thanked 3,267 Times in 3,228 Posts
    Blog Entries

If you are talking about the same issue as in this thread:

I think that it can and probably should be done with PHP. Ask in the PHP forum.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate