Thread: testimonials help

Thanks

Question testimonials help

hi, im a newbee to this but I found the tip of the day script on this site at http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex11/tod/tod.htm and think its perfect as my client needs to have dynamic testimonials come up each time a page loads, modifying it is not too much issue but I was wondering if anyone knew why it doesnt work in Firefox 2 but does in IE?

I have event tried this in a blank index.html page and following the instructions exactly.

Any help appriciated ty.

Thanks

There you go:

I'm also going to modify this to make it a bit better. If you stick around I'll zip it again.
    Peter - alotofstuffhere[dot]com - Email Me - Donate via PayPal - Got spare hardware? Donate 'em to me :) Just send me a PM.
    Currently: enjoying the early holidays :)
    Read before posting: FAQ | What you CAN'T do with JavaScript | Form Rules | Thread Title Naming Guide

Thanks

Unhappy

thankyou for your help but it still doesn't work.
    maybe it is something in my code thats wrong, but it just wont show at all, but it does come up with a red box at the top left of the screen "enable tip of the day".

but ill keep trying.

Thanks

Try this:
    Peter - alotofstuffhere[dot]com - Email Me - Donate via PayPal - Got spare hardware? Donate 'em to me :) Just send me a PM.
    Currently: enjoying the early holidays :)
    Read before posting: FAQ | What you CAN'T do with JavaScript | Form Rules | Thread Title Naming Guide