Advanced Search

Thread: Border Related...

Thanks

Exclamation Border Related...

Hello again all ,

This time I have a little bit of confusion about the stuf on the following page -
    http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-css3-bo...rder-image-uri

I think I read that a working draft is in this case something that may or may not happen... So which one is it? And can I have an example if it is a "bolean" true? ...

Thanks ...

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I think I read that a working draft is in this case something that may or may not happen...
    A working draft is exactly that, a draft that would seem to work but isn't a working specification yet. Sometimes browser developers implement properties they like the look of from the working drafts (opacity is a CSS3 property, and thus not officially standardised, but nevertheless widely adopted), sometimes they don't: there's no pressure on them to do so.

In the case of the border-image properties, nothing has yet implemented them (although I for one will probably be holding a small select party when they do).
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

That feature I REALLY!!! want...

You could make some serious alerts, popups, confirmation... Stuff, with serious affects and what not... Do you know anything else as good as this that I may wanna see on that site or any more informaion regarding this...

Thanks

Anyone? (I have to go school in a few hours since the holidays just ended !)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Just read through the CSS3 spec...
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

Ok... I guess I might only have time after school though (man is school EVIL!)!

Thanks

man is school EVIL!
    Without school you are a hobo living on the streets OR a 40-year-old man living in his mother's basement. School isn't that bad.
    - Mike