Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Programming Language

Thanks

I'll try...

I think so.
    Where did you find "Remote Desktop"? I can't find it anywhere.
    Well actually I was refering to the thing in the action menu called request remote help, it basically gives you control over the requesting user's computer (though he/she gets to decide whether you can just look or take 100% control...) but this feature is only available when your actually taking to someone...

Thanks

Peter - alotofstuffhere[dot]com - Email Me - Donate via PayPal - Got spare hardware? Donate 'em to me :) Just send me a PM.
    Currently: enjoying the early holidays :)
    Read before posting: FAQ | What you CAN'T do with JavaScript | Form Rules | Thread Title Naming Guide

Thanks

Thanks for that post, I actually am gonna download and test it out...

Thanks

I'm just wondering here and just say yes or no, does anyone mind being my C++ tutor through Windows Live Messenger? And please do not saying anything other then yes or no and don't even ask why...

Thanks.

Thanks

No.

()
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Grrrrrr!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Y'know, technically speaking he didn't ask if you would be his tutor, he asked if you would mind being his tutor. As such, you just said that you wouldn't mind: i.e. that you're happy to do it.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

Oops.

Yes.

And a question... does this mean that aside from yes/no, there will be no more replies to this thread? ...it IS 18 pages already....
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Google's a good tutor.
    Just look him/her/it up.

24/7 access... No shouting... No sick-leaves
    Peter - alotofstuffhere[dot]com - Email Me - Donate via PayPal - Got spare hardware? Donate 'em to me :) Just send me a PM.
    Currently: enjoying the early holidays :)
    Read before posting: FAQ | What you CAN'T do with JavaScript | Form Rules | Thread Title Naming Guide

Thanks

Yeah but your just not seeing the point... Google is good but in the end there is always something that the author will miss out...

And by the way Twey: nice speech ...