Thread: Photo Album Script v2.0 document.write IE render problem

Thanks

Default Photo Album Script v2.0 document.write IE render problem

1) Script Title: Photo Album Script v2.0

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...photoalbum.htm

Site URL:http://quattro-site.web4.pbstaging.c...rginMoney.aspx

3) Describe problem: I have a cross browser problem. This page works fine in Firefox but not in IE. The script uses a document.write. I have put in some styles in the html to be rendered in the .JS file but because IE doesn't render the document.write it is not picking up the styles.

I haven't a clue how to modify this in order to get IE to read the HTML in the .js file.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,192 Times in 3,155 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your page is in violation of Dynamic Drive's usage terms, which, among other things, state that the script credit must appear in the source code of the page(s) using the script. Please reinstate the notice first.

As to your problem, IE is perfectly capable of executing document.write() statements. Perhaps it is what you are telling it to write that IE is having trouble understanding.

If you could point to the specific document.write() statement or statements that you think are to blame, that would help us to find them and to see what if anything may be problematic about them from IE's perspective.

It is possible that there is another problem or problems entirely, either in addition to what you think it is, or perhaps instead of it.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate