Thread: Switch Content Script-change to onmouseover

Thanks

1) Switch Content Script:

2) http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex...tchcontent.htm
    http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/switchcontent.js

Hello everyone, I need some help configuring this script to work on "onmouseover" instead of "onclick"

basically the way the script works is that you can collapse and de-collapse content by clicking on a link (onclick), and I want to change this behavior to when you hover over the link it expands or collapses

I figured it shoudl be quite simple to do just look in the .js file for where it talks about "onclick" but apparently i'm not so good at parsing javascript

I'm more of a php head

so i'd appreciate of someone coudl point out to me what I need to do or what changes i need to make to the script to let me expand or collapse content based on hover on onmouseover instead of onclick

ok well i suppose you can ignore the other question
    because I tried this: i replaced all instances of "onclick" to "onmouseover"

in the switchcontent.js script file

so my new question is:
    now that it is onmouseover instead of onclick, I would like for it to ALWAYS collapse whenever its done expanding, and never stay open

so what do I need to change in switchcontent.js in order to do that?
    Last edited by tech_support; 04-11-2007 at 10:00 AM.

Thanks

Chill man.
    Peter - alotofstuffhere[dot]com - Email Me - Donate via PayPal - Got spare hardware? Donate 'em to me :) Just send me a PM.
    Currently: enjoying the early holidays :)
    Read before posting: FAQ | What you CAN'T do with JavaScript | Form Rules | Thread Title Naming Guide

Thanks

And this is the code if you still want it:
    Peter - alotofstuffhere[dot]com - Email Me - Donate via PayPal - Got spare hardware? Donate 'em to me :) Just send me a PM.
    Currently: enjoying the early holidays :)
    Read before posting: FAQ | What you CAN'T do with JavaScript | Form Rules | Thread Title Naming Guide