Advanced Search

Thread: Html saved in table...

Thanks

Angry Html saved in table...

I'm not sure how to explain this, so I'll try my best.

Basically, I have a form where I want users to be able to paste html code and submit it. After submission, it will save that html in a table in mySql. I want to make another page that pulls the html they entered from the table (let's say varBackground is the name of the field) and use it as html...

I'm not sure if this is different for things like videos. But, for example... If i try to enter some code to embed a video into the form... It always shows up requiring a plugin symbol, which is really not needed.

Also, I'm using php

I'm not sure if I posted this in the right section... ????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jnscollier View Post
    If i try to enter some code to embed a video into the form... It always shows up requiring a plugin symbol, which is really not needed.
    Are you using Firefox or IE? If FF, then it's probably something to do with Quicktime (or something like that). For some reason, I can never get Quicktime to work properly in FF so this is most likely the reason. If you are using IE; however, not sure what it could be there.

Either way, hope this helps.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
    TheUnlimitedHost | The Testing Site | Southern Utah Web Hosting and Design

Thanks

Actually, I figured out a way around the problem... but thanks!!