Thread: DD Rounded Corners Menu on a different color background

Thanks

Default DD Rounded Corners Menu on a different color background

I'm using the DD Color Tabs menu found here http://www.dynamicdrive.com/style/cs...olor-tabs/P50/

My header contains a blue background color #337FC6 When i apply the transparent gif to make the rounded corners, they show up white. Is there a way to fix this so that it will match the color of my background?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not all of the image is transparent. The tiny corner is white. To use it with a different colored background, you need to edit it in an image editing program and change that tiny portion to the desired color.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

Thanks. I didn't notice that the corners were white . Changed them and it works great.

Thanks

John,

Is it possible to put the menu in a header file and call it up from various pages using a ssi. If this is done, is there a way to make the link corresponding to the current page have a different color.

I am trying to avoid putting the menu on each single page and mannual change the color of the link corresponding to the current page to a different color to differentiate it from the rest.

Thanks