Thread: Drop Down Tab won't work in IE on MAC or PC

Thanks

Default Drop Down Tab won't work in IE on MAC or PC

1) Script Title: Drop Down Tab Menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...roptabmenu.htm

3) Describe problem: I built my pages using Dreamweaver 8 on my MAC. I checked it out on Safari, Netscape, Firefox and IE. Everything works perfect except on IE. The drop down menus don't work on either the MAC IE or PC IE. The non-drop downs work, and link. The dropdowns do nothing. What went wrong?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 3,190 Posts
    Blog Entries

The demo page works here in IE 7 for the PC. We would need a link to your problem page to know why it isn't working in IE for the PC for you. The script isn't really rated for IE Mac but, if the demo page works in it, it should. Are you having trouble in IE Mac on the demo page?
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

Didn't think of that, but just loaded MAC IE and the demo page worked perfectly. Sounds like I did something. I don't have this page uploaded, as at belongs to a non profit museum I am part of. I can recheck the download, and try it in a clean page. Would guess it is something I did, not the coding.
    Thanks.