Thread: Custom Music On/Off Button

Thanks

Default Custom Music On/Off Button

Hello,

I want to add an mp3 to a website and have it play in the background. However, I want the player to be invisible and I want to have 2 buttons: one to turn the music on and one to turn it off. Most scripts I've found only have one button that do both, but I know I've seen sites that have text buttons that do what I want (of course I can't find an example now...).

If anyone has any information that can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You!

Thanks

Peter - alotofstuffhere[dot]com - Email Me - Donate via PayPal - Got spare hardware? Donate 'em to me :) Just send me a PM.
    Currently: enjoying the early holidays :)
    Read before posting: FAQ | What you CAN'T do with JavaScript | Form Rules | Thread Title Naming Guide

Thanks

Default Javascript to turn music off and on

I'm not very good at Javascript at all. I get the idea, but I don't know how to write it or tweak it for what I want... that's why I'm asking here.

What I planned on doing was embedding an mp3 on the page. But instead of having the QuickTime player visible, I wanted to hide it and use Javascript to start the music and stop the music (with simple text - no buttons). Basically, the music is playing and when you click on "Stop" the music stops. Then when you click on "Start" the music starts playing.

Thanks

Peter - alotofstuffhere[dot]com - Email Me - Donate via PayPal - Got spare hardware? Donate 'em to me :) Just send me a PM.
    Currently: enjoying the early holidays :)
    Read before posting: FAQ | What you CAN'T do with JavaScript | Form Rules | Thread Title Naming Guide